We supply Zero-Defect Components due to process control and inspection at various stages in every possible manner. Some of our parameters are depicted here which are used during our Quality Control Process
- Poka-Yoke Technique for Process Control.
- FMEA (Failure Mode Effective Analysis) and
- CPK (Process Capability) for Critical parameters.
- Every component is developed with proper PPAP Documentation.
- Inhouse System & Training
Regular training is given to our labours and staff like Japanese 5’s technique:
- Seiri :Sort out items and discard the unnecessary.
- Seiton :Arrange a place for everything .Everything in its place.
- Seiso :Clean the workplace thoroughly.
- Sieketsu :Maintain a standard.
- Shitsuke :Train people to be disciplined.